[Date Prev][Date Next]
Fine Grained Permission System
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Fine Grained Permission System
- From: AdaXi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:25:46 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=QKrKvkc9uCzI+jPD633GKoKD8RRQ2JZRVO27cFDp5nQ=; b=TOkBbaWurf+l7aYrhgF1ANbFbFmL3dEtSLSO+QKCIqBnCLF8Ux4/fFupQZbPqRFH31 wBhqtV7AlvqZ3msdOeZQ01hwHi67xYpQYZNiy/629oPMB2jLUk/F7Upgw+qnj8xo1UCF FpychBKVTA3zH4WiHinxgCnP3KEIZJqXCKfsk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=EGBL+kUWe2L1O8P6XLSdm3f/kcxjlu8WOl7UQaHsXFfncbXOLhjqxl+Oe94RXSYBHO 1v0j+jO6JDuwH7gWiG5bbMVXoL41IG+1JCPkZ+gTbnOxBUhwzzZR0URFeBrTbk35Nm+3 t2vVWIPwizuTv0wgsOGX7wTeItzkX2HW0F078=
Hi everyone, I am kind of a newbie in OpenLDAP and LDAP in general, and I really need your help, I have been looking for a fine grained permission system to a project that I am in now, but could not find anything that satifies me.
I have multiple applications that will authenticate using LDAP, but I also want to control user access in each application. I want to be able to allow specific acces to an element in one application.
For database, I would like to assign read permissions to one or more database for one user.
For a bulletin board, users can only post in some specifec boards.
For a FTP server, users can only access specific directories.
In first place is it realistic ?
Do you know a way to do this only with LDAP ? (if yes, could you show me a manual or guide)
Do you know some piece of software that could help me ?
Thanks in advance,