Re: Too many executing vs syncrepl

--On Wednesday, September 29, 2010 11:33 AM +0900 Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net> wrote:

Hello list,

So we are in the middle of a major upgrade of our OpenLDAP software, so
it is a bit unfortunate that I have to track down issues at the same time.

os:  Solaris 10u8 x86
old: openldap-2.3.41 db-4.2.52.NC-PLUS_5_PATCHES
new: openldap-2.4.23 db-4.8.30.NC

We noticed that syncrepl stopped on pop01, pop03 and pop06 yesterday and
fell behind. The only hints in slaplog was:

Do you have different versions of OpenLDAP on the master vs the replicas? Or did you upgrade everything at once? How large is your database? How many entries does your database have? Are you using a disk cache or a memory cache for BDB?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc