Re: [SpamBlock] Re: problem with replication

--On Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:59 PM -0700 Craig White <cwhite@ayr1.com> wrote:

  On 9/22/2010 2:29 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:09 PM -0700 Craig White
<cwhite@ayr1.com> wrote:

Still struggling with replication... I have the dumped the configuration
of the two servers.

I don't see the syncprov overlay loaded on your servers for the
primary hdb databases, which is what your logs complain about, so it
seems like things are behaving as expected.

I.e., regardless of cn=config or slapd.conf, your configuration is wrong.
----
ok but I have been trying...

cat sync_backend.ldif
#

dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcRootDN
olcRootDN: cn=admin,dc=ayr1,dc=local

         additional info: modify/add: olcRootDN: value #0 already exists

You're trying to add a value that already exists, just like the error says.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc