Setting up a chain overlay

Hi,

I am trying to setup a chain overlay to allow writes to a read-only slave to be chained up to the master.

The closest ldif file I could figure out to update the cn=config directory was:

dn: olcOverlay={0}chain,olcDatabase={-1}frontend,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcChainConfig
olcOverlay: {0}chain

dn: olcDatabase=ldap,olcOverlay={0}chain,olcDatabase={-1}frontend,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcLDAPConfig
objectClass: olcChainDatabase
olcDBURI: ldap://10.1.0.3/
olcDbIDAssertBind: bindmethod=simple
  binddn="cn=admin,dc=roessner-net,dc=de"
  credentials=**********
  mode=self

This works until I have to restart the slave ldap server because this is an invalid config.

Can anyone let me know an ldif file to set up the chain to the master? Or at least point me to the right direction.

Thanks,
--
Bram Cymet
Software Developer