Re: No connection! Some Ideas

--On Friday, September 17, 2010 2:31 PM -0300 Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada@auroraalimentos.com.br> wrote:

Em 17/9/2010 13:09, Quanah Gibson-Mount escreveu:

This is not an indicator of a problem.  It's meaning has been discussed
many many times.

--Quanah

Exactly, that's the only mistake I have in the logs, even with the debug
on 256. Obviously I know it says nothing! Now how do I go to find what
is happening, can you tell me?

Deferring operations on startup isn't an issue either, it's rather routine. You haven't shown any problems, other than the fact you're using Debian's very old and somewhat broken build of OpenLDAP.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc