No connection! Some Ideas

That night, I had a problem with stopping the LDAP, the only thing I
have in the log is this:

 connection_read(42): no connection!

my version OpenLDAP is:
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.11 (Jul 24 2010 08:14:20)

Debian Lenny 5.

after the restart ldap I have the following message:

connection_input: conn=32 deferring operation: pending operations

I honestly do not know what happens, I have this problem and sometimes
for my system for some reason not yet know what it is, and debugging of
slapd.conf is 256 and as I passed the e-mail that is the only
information I have. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense
Departamento de T.I.