Re: troubles with back-ldap based replication

--On Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:02 PM +0200 DT Piotr Wadas <pwadas@dtpw.pl> wrote:

Anyway, I'm using newest stable (2.3.23), and this behaviour seems to
happen. Setting "lastmod off" does not work -

syncprov_db_open: invalid config, lastmod must be enabled

Hm, I've never set up push based sycnrepl, but the operational attributes are required to be replicated for sync replication to work right. If your configuration matches the documentation, this sounds like a bug to me.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc