Re: objectClass index from slapd.conf is not working

> The very first time you start slapd, I always expect searches to be slow, as
> it has to load up the dncache, entrycache, and idlcache.  If you are only
> seeing this slowness the first time the search executes after slapd is
> started, then this is normal behavior.

No, as I said, it takes always a long(er) time. It seems to me, that
the index for objectClass returns too much entires?!

 If I search for an other indexed attribute in the same container
(exist in this container also only one time), then the index returned
the matched entity in only 0,05 sec (used command time for measuring).
See my first posting.

Only for the index objectClass I see this strange behavior.
The index should return only one Candidate, if there is only one entry
that match in this searchBase?

kindly regards, Tim