Re: Can't start replication

Hi Dieter,

Password was created with slappasswd, and I know it's ok, because I can use ldapsearch, ldapmodify etc, to search, check etc, it's stored in the config in {SSHA} format, but presented in the olcSynRepl line in cleartext.  (It's not actually $PASS, I'm just stupidly paranoid about passwords) Here's the (partial) output from searching for it:

# {0}config, config
dn: olcDatabase={0}config,cn=config
olcRootPW: {SSHA}wm6t06uLEx1nzsGHT/VJc4g3whG4ihVZ

and yes, olcReadOnly is false...

dn: cn=config
olcReadOnly: FALSE

Alister

--
Alister Forbes      Work:   +32 2 704 5762    Internal: 322 5762
a@cisco.com    TACSUNS             _.|._.|._ Cisco Systems

Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See -