Re: Replicating from a mirrormode pair to a read-only server

Andrew,

Andrew Findlay schrieb am 02.09.2010 16:27 Uhr:
I am updating an OpenLDAP installation at present, and one of the
improvements is to introduce a pair of master servers running in
mirror mode. There will be several read-only servers as well, and I
would like those to replicate from whichever master is currently
available.

I did the obvious thing, and put two syncrepl clauses in the
read-only server's config - one for each master server.
I'm not sure, this is the "obvious". :)
I'm not sure either, if it is possible to define more than one provider in the syncrepl option. The best would be to use a unified service address and a single name for both servers.

Marc