[Date Prev][Date Next]
Supported formats of server/client certificate
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Supported formats of server/client certificate
- From: Ondrej Moriš <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:42:44 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100628 Red Hat/3.1-1.el6 Thunderbird/3.1
I am wondering what formats of server/client x.509 certificates are
supported by OpenLDAP? I see that PEM is supported, but what about other
formats like binary DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12?
I've tried to find answer in documentation, but it said that CA cert
should be given in PEM and nothing about server/client certs.
Any help greatly appreciated!