Re: I can't see my /etc/ldap/slapd.conf file after reinstall

Hello,

probably its in another directory. :)

On my SLES 11 Machines its /etc/openldap/slapd.d or slapd.conf.

Did you try 'find /etc -iname slapd.conf' ?

Bye, Benjamin.

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra