Re: Samba, Openldap and ppolicy

Ok,

now i followed the documentation and configured my slapd server like that :

include         /etc/ldap/schema/samba.schema

moduleload      smbk5pwd.la
overlay                 smbk5pwd
smbk5pwd-enable         samba

But i still have the following error :
config error processing olcOverlay={2}smbk5pwd,olcDatabase={1}bdb,cn=config:

Regards,
Smaine

Selon smainklh@free.fr: