[Date Prev][Date Next]
replicate two branches?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: replicate two branches?
- From: Isaac Hailperin <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:44:07 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100713 Thunderbird/3.0.6
I was wondering whether there is a way to replicate more then one
branch. I tried to replicate two branches using two syncrepl sections in
slapd.conf with different rid, but that got me an error
"syncrepl: database already shadowed"
So I suppose its at least not that easy.
The alternative would be to move all the branches into the same subtree
and just replicate that subtree.
Which raises the question: Is there a simpler way to move branches other
then dumping to ldif, do an intelligent search and replace for all the
dns, and then add the ldif again?