replicate two branches?

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a way to replicate more then one branch. I tried to replicate two branches using two syncrepl sections in slapd.conf with different rid, but that got me an error
"syncrepl: database already shadowed"
So I suppose its at least not that easy.

The alternative would be to move all the branches into the same subtree and just replicate that subtree. Which raises the question: Is there a simpler way to move branches other then dumping to ldif, do an intelligent search and replace for all the dns, and then add the ldif again?

Isaac