access control, groups/organizationalRole

Hello,

I am trying to setup an access control rule, but failed. All occupants of the objectClass organizationalRole which has a certain location may have read access. How do I setup this rule in slapd.conf?

This is my line at the moment. This matches the dn of the occupant. But how do I match the location attribute of the organizationalRole?

access to * by group/organizationalRole/roleOccupant="cn=Administrator,dc=example,dc=com" read

Thanks in advance,

Frederik