Re: Evidence of client information in openldap accesslog

Sounds great Howard, I will try this tonight!

Thanks,

Matheus Morais

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
Matheus Morais wrote:
I got your point Marco. Its a very interesting idea really, I was looking for
something like that too. I'm wondering if its possible with slapo-accesslog to
record the IP address from client who perform bind/unbind. If we can record
this then its possible to track the user login on the server.

Currently slapo-accesslog does not record such information. However, you can get the relevant information using the nssov module instead of pam_ldap/nss_ldap. In that case, on successful logins you can configure the loginStatus attribute to be generated, which records the hostname where the login occurred as well as the hostname of the user's client, among other things.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Marco Pizzoli <marco.pizzoli@gmail.com