Re: cn=Config GUI was: Re: ldap on Ubuntu 10.0.4

 On 8/5/10 10:49 AM, Carl Johnstone wrote:
I would definitely use Apache Directory Studio
if I wanted a GUI now.
Note when it comes to some updates in cn=config that ADS doesn't work. These
are the attributes where you have to drop all the values and re-add them in.
I don't think ADS is to blame here. It's more likely that OpenLDAP does not support partial modification of a schema entry (simply because it's a PITA to handle in the server).

I may be wrong though. Cab some OpenLDAP dev confirm ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com