From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org <openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org>
To: Andrea Minardi <andrea.minardi@port.ravenna.it>; openldap-technical@openldap.org <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
Sent: Wed Aug 04 07:02:51 2010
Subject: Re: Webmin LDAP User Module Don't Wor

--On Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:54 AM +0200 Andrea Minardi
<andrea.minardi@port.ravenna.it> wrote:

> Webmin's LDAP Users and Groups module stopped working after upgrading
> from Webmin 1.400 to webmin 1.510

Then I suggest you contact whomever the author of webmin is?  Not really
sure how this is relevant to OpenLDAP.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.