Re: cn=Config GUI was: Re: ldap on Ubuntu 10.0.4

 On 8/4/10 1:36 PM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
 Em 03-08-2010 17:12, Howard Chu escreveu:
Chris Jacobs wrote:
This has been asked before - and the response has always been any gui ldap
browser - like apache directory studio.

I used to use jxplorer but that seems not to be actively maintained these days. I would definitely use Apache Directory Studio if I wanted a GUI now.

Nothing (yet) for editing cn=config specifically yet.

I know of some LDAP GUI for editing entries, but my question was specifically about a hi-level tool, where you don't have to care about semantics and rules, attributes, etc. Something where you can change "Debug level" using a drop-down or multiple checkbox choices instead of "olcLogLevel", just to illustrate what I mean.
We are working on integrating such a tool in Apache Directory Studio. May be by the end of this year. Keep tuned...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com