Re: ldap_start_tls: Connect error (-11)

Title: Re: ldap_start_tls: Connect error (-11)

Okay, interesting advice. Might I ask why?

I'm happy to follow your suggestion though. Can you recommend a specific
guide I should follow?

Out of interest, what does this error actually mean? Is it something
that has been seen before?

Many thanks,

Russell Knighton