[Date Prev][Date Next]
Replication and uniqueness overlay
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Replication and uniqueness overlay
- From: Ondrej Kuznik <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 13:48:31 +0200
- Organization: Acision
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100620 Iceowl/1.0b1 Icedove/3.0.5
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
is there a way to disable uniqueness checking for replicated content?
Our problem is that we have a database with no uniqueness checking and
when trying to replicate to an enforcing one, it rejects the first
offending entry and makes both nodes trying to restart the replication
again and again, eating both traffic and cpu capacity.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.