[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: understanding referrals
- From: Khaled Blah <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:51:13 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=39hpYx/moSCW94ypi8Q2D/smp35Li7QiyVwhtvSbNYA=; b=RewuG6IfWJTjq7JWpDc5v2Umg+vcMZZk6B7mQHBOGrN7NFJz9qogrsZl9r05ypbltD rYoHuraCTbhZqSZ4mth/svb7Qov4ZYsunK1wKyinIJ7S/bM/f0FX98TobaYgXffS5iIt hvVRa40HHUFmNSz5/unRKqcTlSxO852aimSPc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=ATki/srcCxgSRwkA8vwIbXG8+KZABGLSHIabkn6gNvQRIBddCeDIAVhy1o83DT38Yh Te09VNswpKvgW0e752NywyMurV2he7CDj22qSWhxMpbdJlnmV0YvrC6V7MG6lP3Pw66Q znGrR7OQpnfYF65fGTYU5Qo2M554yC8LP8V/8=
I'm writing an LDAP application using OpenLDAP. First of all, thanks
to the many contributors to this project! It's highly appreciated!
Now, I'm trying to understand how I can implement an application that
knows how to deal with referrals. I've implemented a function which I
assign via ldap_set_rebind_proc, however I am not entirely sure what
to do within this function that I assign to ldap_set_rebind_proc.
What I've done so far is to parse the url parameter using
ldap_url_parse and then assign the data from the LDAPURLDesc structure
to my own data structure. Then I call ldap_init and ldap_bind_s in
order to bind to the referral. However, it seems I am doing something
wrong. Can anyone here give me any hints as to what to within that
function that is assigned to ldap_set_rebind_proc?
Thanks in advance!