[Date Prev][Date Next]
Hmm. No one seems to be able to answer my question about SSL connections
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Hmm. No one seems to be able to answer my question about SSL connections
- From: Bryan Boone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:02:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1280437328; bh=MaSZyeW2EnZ0NKUDf0W1g+bJl1EHqDhwN+20RGR1K8s=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=B3n+VSqNQDQJjiVZImsABoWAAw1tvwC88Lt9ANpApEABgCFt8t9/KRbIyR4y0O/9/lmnruWc+h2pnRewIumJNDPD9Wv8klfVUWNbPYIrHu9hIzg+TM/4qkI9UavQwRo8pkymA/Fj55CmhZHfYgC1qL8UcnnLy8DgvEIk7dsjNp8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Xias55QWgtosKhluC4jh8actfxLOsc26OUv6DUtagRdkC2jwOue0msPxVyDiNyd+116poq5TKVLvZs5kspHe20ZPdob25NALWrwsRtaelVQvffhmwIDTkmMMNvdOFjHaZa1cETPdJp8eo+0TBo64E9f/ZmqrWDE2L/RwKjETh+U=;
So I will try once more.
I have successfully setup an openldap server using TLS.
I have succussfully setup a client computer on a different computer than the server.
I copied the cacert.pem to my client computer
I can successfully run ldapsearch with the -ZZ option on the client PC.
Now I want to write a client program in C that I can put on any PC, that will automatically download cacert.pem from the openldap server, and prompt a user to accept or reject the cacert.pem. If they accept it, I want to store the cert in the /etc/ssl/certs directory. If they do not accept the cert, I want to stop the connection. How do I accomplish this? I don't see any openldap functions that help me do this.