[Date Prev][Date Next]
back-sql mysql innodb
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: back-sql mysql innodb
- From: Frederik Bosch <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:32:50 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=wi6zZLiHCqWC4evhbVk/aWMfwqgyb5Lb/DZ+1CXG0O8=; b=MupMRV7JeXkSvnTuxN3GC483KyenruoNK8kfFYVeSc27lYcTODlWFdO99bVx59lpcF sRsATNF/WKjZr2GDF8sZJ4TlnPbXgYOtZILWixGeeQ2vaFxK2vAsYLI4/jFJ4AH9zM0z YVTgUZgmsRtMnbhxM01dV+m/CaRltOYfbVNFE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ZOrS3BZkn6z0fabx3qZPgIFvd3mEVzjJA1zWSexO9RlQEsLcVCH6nYIFVRtzXif/NI AVxCAFgEQziMFl56fB0D5YcygggHXJDtCuhUn4gkaFvs6v6o/qJUXmFxR36UNpOszFBC 8Wym9ixX9Fx9kP1uIEvyz3Ppgaac9i4G6r3CU=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100713 Thunderbird/3.0.6
Two weeks ago I also wrote to this mailinglist, but now my problem is
much more clear. I succesfully installed slapd and managed to start it
with back-sql. However, I have one problem. Once slapd has retrieved
childs from a certain entry, it is not able to refresh it. A slapd
restart is needed for that.
The problem is due to the MySQL engine used: InnoDB. I discovered that
when I converted my database to MyISAM, which had no problems at all.
Upgrading myodbc to version 5.1.6 (I as on 3.51 before) did not help.
Converting to MyISAM is not an option and was just for testing.
Restarting the server each 5 minutes looks like a ugly solution to me.
What could be wrong?