[Date Prev][Date Next]
How to let users change their passwords?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How to let users change their passwords?
- From: Steven Truong <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:49:36 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RLekoRwDEnSRcKOxdapp8XHilaMN7s1/bLOIJdSQWyE=; b=BqcElMRxDOw8R8kGKfYCvVY3w1V8kBEVPff7fFwokLk+gkEobHr8N4Lk8Bmkg44GOh xr6DF3+JXDTuHhYGO/4B81QSfdPuzBjFKEWfJpiGJOR4hBMwUBZrBIB/GmNYRlIPDU7r p2pLz9ivUi05p1BaDikwqzgtiomzIeG2NbSPE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=RRsMiNXchxfLYz5VPzS5lpVh3u+R99+USZ8UwI/lHXMQLCybjVbnU5TJ9FqdDztHtf hRo1GAsMGtSiZlYW4aUfxyBTTpHnpSpFmm3iydtylGr9N/jYPCLS+S4qqmDnjHxJr5uT g/YfNaZOZP+UUB4v5ZVeDP4xkzfqvP7hclA2I=
Dear, all. I have been searching low and high for a tool that can let
users to change their passwords in 389 DS or OpenLDAP? I think there
is a real need for such a tool and I hope that people already wrote
such a tool...
Please share your ways of how you allow your users to change their
passwords or other setup/architecture that allow this function.
Beside that, I also recommend Apache Studio as a great tool to work
with LDAP servers.....
Thank you in advance.