LDAP Referral issue

Hi All,

I am trying to implement LDAP referrals using libldap. I am using ldap_set_rebind_proc function to get the credential from the referral ldap server. In this function we have to pass the function pointer for call back function. In my case the call back is not working as we expected. Can someone please help to resolve this issue.

I am using libldap.so.2.2 and I tried ldap_set_option(ldap, LDAP_OPT_REBIND_PROC, &call_back_fn); but it is saying "LDAP_OPT_REBIND_PROC" not defined.

Do i need to upgrade my ldap library or logical error?

Thanks,
Jagadeesh