Syncrepl - frontend database cannot be shadow

Hi.

I've read the following document:

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin23/syncrepl.html

And this document too:

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin23/slapdconfig.html#syncrepl

So, after do my configurations, I get the following error message when I
start my slave:

    /etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 79: frontend database cannot be shadow.

That line (79) is the last line or my syncrepl directive as:

moduleload syncprov

rootdn      "cn=admin,dc=exemple,dc=com"
syncrepl rid=0 provider=ldap://10.0.0.222:389
 type=refreshAndPersist
 retry="60 10 300 +"
 searchbase="dc=example,dc=com"
 schemachecking=off bindmethod=simple
 binddn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com"
 credentials=!tsm!n3

Yes, I've tried to put all the syncrepl directives in the same line, and
I've got the same error.

I've put all those lines right below the section with 'moduleload' lines
in slapd.conf.

So... I've made a lot of search on the web... no clue, no help...

Anyone? Please.

[]s
Alexander
Brazil