RE: Expired password allowed in via pwdGraceAuthNLimit w/o warning to user

This works from the test account:

$ ldapwhoami -x -D uid=ldap1,dc=osn,dc=cxo,dc=cpqcorp,dc=net -W
Enter LDAP Password:
dn:uid=ldap1,dc=osn,dc=cxo,dc=cpqcorp,dc=net
Result: Success (0)

It still doesn't tell me anything about the problems I have raised with pwdGraceAuthNLimit.

The following have been removed from the /etc/ldap.conf:

> rootpw          {SSHA}RHVddPmANdnsYDuMzFlM/D4D7aAH1yYG

> ppolicy_hash_cleartext

> ppolicy_use_lockout

The ldap server has been restarted.

Still no notification when the users password expires and pwdGraceAuthNLimit is greater
than zero.

Al