Re: ldap bind and password policy

now i have tested this and got the following conclusion:

ppolicy_forward TRUE on the consumer:
everything is well synced
ldapsearch on the consumer with wrong binding password gets search results.
not so on the provider. here i get ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

ppolicy_forward FALSE on the consumer:
ldapsearch with wrong password results on both machines in invalid credentials.
i'm wondering that pwdHistory is synced well however...
pwdFailureTime is only synced from provider to consumer. if failed authentication takes
place on the consumer, then pwdFailureTime is added only on the consumer locally which
is a problem if i want to use lockout.

any ideas?
/chris