[Date Prev][Date Next]
Question about openldap and RFC documents
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Question about openldap and RFC documents
- From: Bryan Boone <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1277849945; bh=ROICjZQPo0riEo+icU8DmTdtHlt1zYL5TUUu8m+SFQg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=nkrLSqTgfLO47oSBQm6Aa1LmBpkKvS6z33UPDtJs9/Ys43SaHpM+A/doMoi+rBHwNXPFT2D8ULq/nv/Oh3HRkIz12ae03BPoPrm92ugC4EaRqAt0zUASehUWeYWS9BZkIw1EVoWudbbKot6eMb+1y7ooWwYAeRvLORJ4Kimj43w=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=vG2dJL2PknTkzO8uovVeSSpJ0OMqQ3QqOHulLmFbMS3OU8CI1gG7oDHL+uuJE+PlVQUhkgaOEY/fu4FTX1DgyaCh+Uij0ZTvO0f20SPYMDkakkJx4PE5KvfkyyBLBAy9WMQ/GF5MDMHnOVmRsBQKZBPTdpq5I7eNiHjRes5E+SM=;
Hi everyone, I have a question about openldap and RFC documents.
I see online the list of RFC documents that openldap conforms too. RFC documents are difficult to read and follow.
I am working on a project that requires me to use.
Also I need to use the attributes.
I need to document my work so that someone can setup their own LDAP server (maybe non-OpenLDAP) if they wish. I see that RFC2307 referes to the hashing of userpassword.
Can anyone list to me the RFC documents that encompass the 3 object classes and the 2 attributes so that I can put that in my documentation? I know I just just list all of the RFC documents on the website for openldap, but I think that is a little redundant. Plus I would like to know exactly which RFC's I am using.