OpenLDAP Issues

Hey All

Does anyone know why when I change pam_password exop in /etc/ldap.conf my password history and check_password module that I built into ppolicy stop working. This is openldap 2.4.21 built from source running on Centos 5.5. It worked fine when I had pam_password md5.

John Allgood

Senior Systems Administrator

OHL Transportation Services

2251 Jesse Jewell Pky. NE

Gainesville, GA 30507

tel: (678) 989-3051  fax: (770) 531-7878

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.