Re: LDAP Account Manager

Please reply to the appropriate thread you were asking your question. :)
I have no idea what you are talking about.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:27, Foo Bar <fooccfoo@googlemail.com> wrote:

thanks for your answers.

I have begin to test with the LDAP Account Manager and it works. :-)

know my question.

i have create a user with a standard password.
i will when the user make his first login than the client make a request to cange his password.
how can i create this on
LDAP Account Manager or must i do this on the openldap?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra