Re: LDAP clients

Foo Bar wrote:
> i search for a stable openldap client.
> Can you recommend a client who works with openldap very good?

When asking this question you will receive a bunch of responses listing almost
all LDAP clients available. ;-)

LDAP Applications in OpenLDAP's Faq-O-Matic:

Also it's not clear to me what you mean with "works with openldap very good".
Maybe you should rather specify in detail which kind of data you want to
maintain and whether you're willing to spend some effort in customizing a client.

Ciao, Michael.