Re: smbk5pwd: ldappassword hangs

--On Monday, June 07, 2010 11:56 AM +0200 Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme@gmail.com> wrote:

2010/5/31 Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme@gmail.com>:
Hi list,

I installed and configured the smbk5pwd overlay as described on
This succeeded, the module is loaded etc. But an unwelcome side effect
is that password changes don't function anymore. With the
overlay/module disabled, there is no problem; if I enable it, the
"ldappasswd" command hangs. I marked where I hit Ctrl-C on the hanging
ldappasswd command.

This is the slapd log...

Does no one have an idea, please?

What version of OpenLDAP are you using? You've failed to mention that anywhere.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer