Re: Bidirectional sync using openldap and active directory

Thanks for response. I've already found LSC project, but I wasn't sure that LSC is compatible with Kerberos tokens and users' process of changing his own password.

Benjamin MONTHOUËL
Systems Administrator Assistant
NETASQ France - We Secure IT
Villeneuve d'Ascq