[Date Prev][Date Next]
Bidirectional sync using openldap and active directory
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bidirectional sync using openldap and active directory
- From: Benjamin MONTHOUEL <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:25:28 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100317 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.4
I'd like to know which method is recommended by openldap.org to perform
a bidirectional sync with Microsoft Active Directory.
This method has to notice that users changed their password by
themselves. Kerberos token ???
Thanks for any information.
Systems Administrator Assistant
NETASQ France - We Secure IT