RE: shadowLastChange not updating

With that being said do I even need to maintain the shadow module in ldap. I had ppolicy loaded but dropped it out trying to figure out how all this is supposed to work.

John Allgood
Senior Systems Administrator
OHL Transportation Services
2251 Jesse Jewell Pky. NE
Gainesville, GA 30507
tel: (678) 989-3051  fax: (770) 531-7878

jallgood@ohl.com
www.ohl.com

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.