Re: RPM spec file

Le 03/05/2010 19:17, Joe Friedeggs a écrit :

On 15/04/2010 16:38, Joe Friedeggs wrote:

I need to build a Red Hat rpm for the latest OpenLDAP release. I am looking for spec file, howto page, or anything else that might speed up this project. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The folks at LTB-project maintain RPMs for recent OpenLDAP releases. You
could either use their pre-built RPMs or grab their spec file from the
repository:

http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/openldap-rpm

Jonathan

I pulled down the openldap RPM from that site.  It seems there are no modules included in the package (syncprov, rwm, ppolicy, etc.).  Where would one obtain the modules that coincide with this package?

According to the SPEC file, all overlays are compiled in :
./configure --enable-ldap --enable-debug --prefix=%{ldapserverdir} --libdir=%{ldapserverdir}/%{_lib} --with-tls --with-cyrus-sasl --enable-spasswd --enable-overlays --enable-modules

However, they are statically compiled in, not as dynamic modules in separate files, which is maybe what you're expecting?

Jonathan
Jonathan Clarke - jonathan@phillipoux.net
Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC) - http://lsc-project.org