RE: Partial replication

The e-mail thread seems to have wandered a bit, hoping I am replying to the correct one.

I've tested both methods, ACL vs 'syncrepl search filter', both seem to work well for me.  I agree with Andrew's point that controlling this via the ACLs on the provider is more secure (in my case).

Thanks for all the help and insight.

Joe