Re: Active Directory schema into OpenLDAP

Actually, my primary requirement is to create users directory. I already have an AD but I am not allowed to use that directory, so I have to create a new one, which will snyc it self on weekly bases.

For that, what i was thinking is to use OpenLDAP and get all users into it.
I do not need anything other thn users information.

Regards