Re: OpenLDAP DB_CONFIG values for a big Server

this guide is helping me a lot.

2010/3/12 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>
--On Friday, March 12, 2010 10:24 AM +0000 Echedey Lorenzo <echedey@gmail.com> wrote:

Any help will be appreciated since my experiences with OpenLDAP
performance against Sun Directory Server 5.2 has not been good, taking
several seconds to answer any ldaprequest :(

OpenLDAP, when properly tuned, is always magnitudes faster than SunOne DS.

I suggest reading over:

which, particularly with the BDB portions, should give you a lot of guidance.

Someday when the OpenLDAP foundation has a real wiki, I'll put this information there.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration

| Echedey Lorenzo Arencibia  |