Re: replication

Hi

Is there any reason to setup just a mirror and not setup a multimaster 2
nodes.  If both boxes are always up and in sync why not allow
multimaster - then if there is a problem there wouldn't be any thing to
do to fail over .

by if there is a problem I mean the machine breaking or becoming
unavailable....

Alex

--
"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'"

	- George W. Bush
08/13/2004
Beaverton, OR