[Date Prev][Date Next]
Help with roles
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Help with roles
- From: antprado <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:56:48 -0600
- Authentication-results: rtp-iport-2.cisco.com; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- Thread-index: AcrDjvQB0m6RNrWbXkGUTx6z6w7RHg==
- Thread-topic: Help with roles
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.23.0.091001
Title: Help with roles
(I did post this question to the software portion of the list also, my apologies if you seeing this in redundancy)
I am being in contact with LDAP for the first and I do need to create a role for some users.
Do you have any points or how to do this?
What I need to do:
role: ==> administrator
role: ==> it
I did create these accounts under fedora already.
I need to create a role also for certain directories: for example: /home/bug ==> for developer
/home/operations ==> for it
/home ==> for administrator
Thank you all for your help