[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: syncrepl not working for pwdFailureTime attribute
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: syncrepl not working for pwdFailureTime attribute
- From: Jarbas Peixoto Júnior <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:18:43 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=tx5XF3T53WzEhlzu4Wq7nYptBHaYJpdPbr/PRiANono=; b=FDc8cANBhI9cRKD+YgvbcL5nCAq9OqEMcegy0irgE3tCH/ks31kzrJsbVzInfgyClw pbMCrRuD/Ox3UCaW1oRxYMXIRT7ON3ya5bwU/Xci6uKVrjdsDxVBVoxfCTqT2NZ7MDAk 4xzR0ApvFqjLOQEV0xId9UVcBxIubily88lbk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=di8F7GnSVnPJZVD9ZlU/DRg2m+wbnBy878FqAdt2VwMmgqm5MSPyC//6M6Oox5TX5+ K9RGU6ODOU643djvNIfKPM6v3gpP01QSNn+ORyFejj8A6nbf4kVb5EjN2vDRvHQyTLMF TpWN0Vs9UB/AxiqZQ1wWd2Z5N/Y9mFrQgJyv0=
- In-reply-to: <20100302105129.GA28683@samad.com.au>
- References: <20100302105129.GA28683@samad.com.au>
I had this problem with slapd version 2.4.11 in Debian Lenny.
When I upgraded to 2.4.21 slapd Ubuntu Lucid these and other problems
are over. Probably you have some bugged version of slapd.
2010/3/2 Alex Samad <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I have setup a multi master as per the online doco.
> When I was checking recently, the 2 DB were out of sync, some record
> hadn't been transferred over, I force this by setting -c rid=,csn=
> But whilst checking this, I noticed that some attributes haven't been
> moved across pwdFailureTime was on a record on the primary ldap server and
> not on the secondary master, try what I could I couldn't force it over
> is this a feature or a bug ?
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----