[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Is there an "authconfig" tool in ubuntu?
- To: Benjamin Griese <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Is there an "authconfig" tool in ubuntu?
- From: Zengming Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:27:52 +0800
- Cc: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:cc :in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version :x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YTpXHMEJNdGLEfJHTwFjB1NB/xGK1Kc3ZtXa1RWsmi4=; b=xuG9g6x7vjrsoaLepbUrKWInp7HzBRUAgqUoelCtXH4Sb1QpjhYj8k34hR25DshD1P 0wJJiXkEo6jjoUgpq5mnbCuYVYs0oUssv2b24eTDM4QCQio1NBM++kxLRa7XLS2E5Zcq hjkOCS2OmnSgbO8bDIOPRmh0GPPLMglq07aAk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date :message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; b=ZIDIJhEUqDDeXTDL+JmXMvqyVeZVyt6XVCXzCN9v2xkssp7060SC41u2YduZ9Pd3Bo FrUvGaru/s2Z1lMbs9dFTYhbXLc8hp4EIXpZY/H6vfyoCg92a10ZZWJO4E5d4Ubtg30F u0fy1QFetjxqhgHCRGCoNlPFQoEKMX1pWSRhQ=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1268161297.6306.33.camel@zzm-desktop> <email@example.com>
Dear Benjamin Griese:
Thank you very much for your nice help.
Although I know nothing about German language but I can read the
command, thanks for your advice again! It is very helpful to me.
On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 10:42 +0100, Benjamin Griese wrote:
> Hi buddy,
> for as german guy I've got following source of information:
> which says, yes there are some meta/virtual-packages which make conf
> not as hard as plain ldap.conf hacking. :)
> I guess you are able to read the "code frames" to reach the finish.
> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 20:01, Zengming Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi everyone:
> In redhat system there is a tool named "authconfig"
> which is used to
> configure user authentication method on clients.
> What I want to know is that is there a similar tool in
> ubuntu system? I
> am going to set up a group system and all client computers are
> ubuntu linux.
> I searched something use google, someone said that they
> are working on
> it. But the history of ubuntu is not short, someone must use
> similar tools to change user authentication method on ubuntu.
> Anyone knows something about it? Please let me know!
> Thanks in advance.
> Zengming Zhang <email@example.com>
> To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
> be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra