[Date Prev][Date Next]
Is there an "authconfig" tool in ubuntu?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Is there an "authconfig" tool in ubuntu?
- From: Zengming Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 03:01:37 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:content-type :date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sKJ46nPGyGfaaCNwVZvSXN2gdn7wpkGhuFksRQIK6ag=; b=D0mP1GTILHdxGABFzRHyT0/lfo4JntWfpvlLkQU2ja7/QX6xay1lwHakzPWJNvp+XH ws8zMmxB4Z41v4GSC6Tz/UahyOCLRDTcDPJXYGrhFPdJjtALGglzRP8g+esFEt3JHj+o aV3jL/31q6jfMYzoS8GAp9OJp2Q8KORzssqbo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; b=L1pGHsJXTEgRMJ9FHTtYlN+uw9g3KI4vVaXHHoWh9bO1BsbkNNN6F56LGL0M7YZjQU p10FjNTUNp5IkSKFSifS0L1Rh67fmXwfVNpTjgSd+kog8IFhNxlm+LcA9Y32+iIN6TWu uIvAPfnRqdz7/InbP7ulpwh5Sx2BUWfo57H5c=
In redhat system there is a tool named "authconfig" which is used to
configure user authentication method on clients.
What I want to know is that is there a similar tool in ubuntu system? I
am going to set up a group system and all client computers are running
I searched something use google, someone said that they are working on
it. But the history of ubuntu is not short, someone must use some
similar tools to change user authentication method on ubuntu.
Anyone knows something about it? Please let me know! Thanks in advance.
Zengming Zhang <email@example.com>