Re: Adding ipHost for Hout based authentication

if u are not familiar like me with the whole structural and so on classes, try "Apache Directory Studio" as ldap-admin tool.
It recommends those classes so you don't have to worry about them.
Besides, its in generally an outstanding ldap-admin tool, the best i've seen so far.

Project Website: http://directory.apache.org/studio/