[Date Prev][Date Next]
combine/link entries in different ou' s
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: combine/link entries in different ou' s
- From: Marc Mertes <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 13:02:21 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100111 SUSE/3.0.1-9.1 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.1
I'm not a real pro in ldap yet, so I have a question about ou' s.
I have here the main ou=people, where all users are in.
Now I want to create a 2nd ou=radar.
The goal is that I have a 2nd ou with just a few users,
for authentication on some special servers.
I want to have that seperated.
My question is, if I can link or combine some users from ou=people
to ou=radar, that I don't have to create the user a 2nd time?