Re: OpenLDAP client configuration with CentOS 5.3

Maybe using the -x option in your ldapsearch requests may resolve your problem.

2010/2/26 Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com>

have you read the manpage for ldapsearch?
You should deliver some more information which parameter did you use for ldapsearch to figure out where is the problem is.

Try this URL for example.