idea for access rules

Hi all,

maybe this is not the right list for this question, in this case
I apologize for this post..

I have no idea to define access rules for the following case. Have
an LDAP tree like this:

ou=users
  cn=me
ou=data
  ou=data1, owner=cn=me,ou=users
    cn=fact1
    cn=fact2
  ou=data2, owner=cn=somebodyelse,ou=users
    cn=fact3
    cn=fact4

(one line represents one LDAP entry with some of its attributes,
the level of indentation represents the tree structure)

The point is the subtree starting at "ou=data1". The root node of this
subtree (ou=data1) has an attribute "owner" with a DN of a user account
which can be used to bind to the LDAP server (cn=me,ou=users).

Now I want to define, that this specific user has write access to
some attributes of cn=fact1,ou=data1 and cn=fact2,ou=data2 etc...

I am searching for a rule like this:

access
  to "cn=[^,]+,ou=data1,ou=data" attrs="attr1,attr2,attr3"
  by dnattr="owner of node ou=data1,ou=data" write

Obviously, this dnattr syntax is not valid, but I guess you see
what I want. Any ideas how to realize this?

Thanks for any hints

Regards
-stefan-